Metro Atlantic Conference Tourney
- Manhattan beat the spread by 20.5 points. That makes the 17th time this season the Jaspers have beaten the spread.
- Manhattan has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) when opponents record 15 or fewer field goals made.
- Manhattan has won 78 percent of the time this season (7-2) after holding an opponent to under 34.9 percent field goal percentage.
- Manhattan set season lows for three-pointers (two), three-point percentage (18.2), and turnovers (eight).
- The Jaspers have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Emmy Andujar and Michael Alvarado) accounted for 46.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Rhamel Brown and Emmy Andujar) accounted for 44.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Emmy Andujar has led the team in scoring in five out of 31 games this season.
- Rhamel Brown has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 31 games this season.
- Emmy Andujar had a career high with seven field goals made.
- Maurice Barrow accounted for 35.7 percent of the team's points.
- Maurice Barrow has led the team in scoring six times in 34 games this season.
- Colin Nickerson has led the team in rebounding seven times in 34 games this season.
Last updated: Dec 20th, 2013