Metro Atlantic Conference Tourney
- Manhattan beat the spread by one points. That makes the 18th time this season the Jaspers have beaten the spread.
- The Jaspers have been unlucky seven times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Manhattan is 26-36 in close games.
- Manhattan has lost 88 percent of the time this season (1-7) after committing 20 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.7 percent or better this season, Manhattan has lost 86 percent of the time (1-6).
- Manhattan set a season low for blocks (one).
- This is the second loss of the season where the Jaspers opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Michael Alvarado and Shane Richards) accounted for 40.3 percent of the points.
- Michael Alvarado has led the team in scoring in five out of 32 games this season.
- Donovan Kates has led the team in rebounding in three out of 32 games this season.
- The Gaels won this one, but have lost 11 times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Iona is 28-39 in close games.
- Tre Bowman accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (David Laury and Tre Bowman) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- David Laury has led the team in rebounding 19 times in 33 games this season.
- Lamont Jones has 16 straight double-digit point games.
- David Laury has five straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Tre Bowman's career.
Last updated: Mar 13th, 2014